After a Suicide
Are you Struggling?
You can’t put your finger on it but you’re not on top form.
You feel tired more often, you’re emotional and the things you used to love doing now don’t hold the same appeal.
You can’t really generalise how struggling to cope can make you feel or act, but if you think these symptoms sound like you or someone you know, please get help.
• Lacking energy or feeling tired
• Feeling restless and agitated
• Feeling tearful
• Not wanting to talk to or be with people
• Not wanting to do things you usually enjoy
• Using alcohol or drugs to cope with feelings
• Finding it hard to cope with everyday things