NHS inform is Scotland’s health information service. NHS inform provides a single source of online health and care information.
Steps for Stress
A simple online guide to stressing less and enjoying life more. Take our online Stress Quiz and access our simple tips for dealing with typical symptoms of stress.
You can also download a free Steps for Stress booklet and order a free relaxation CD all online at:
Healthpoint is a NHS Grampian walk in service which offers free advice or information on:
• information , advice & resources on mental and emotional health & well-being
• practical ways to improve your health
• support groups and organisations
• long term conditions e.g. diabetes, asthma
• access to smoking cessation services
• access to free condoms
• how to access NHS services
Address: Dr Gray's Hospital, Foyer, Elgin
Phone: 0500 20 20 30 (Free Healthline)
Text: text ‘info’ to 82727 an advisor will call you back